Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Questionnaire Part 2


52. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I like turkey breast.

53. ANY BAD HABITS?
Bad, what is bad. Too much coffee. Two much time on the computer?

54. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
I don’t have an embarrassing CD.

55. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Why not. But we have to cross our ways.

56. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
No.

57. DO LOOKS MATTER?
In Europe it is far too much.

58. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
I kick some stones away. I call someone an idiot. I thump on the table. Hmm this does look to bad. No, I’m not a big anger person.


59. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
I don’t have one.

60. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
So so.I’m careful in the beginning.

61. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
A soft toy cat with long arms and legs, so I liked to play that he is doing exercises on the horizontal bar. And lego.

62. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
There are numbers ON, ;) from 0 to 9, but no numbers IN. I use the phone very rare. Two years, while traveling I haven’t had one, only email communication.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Sometimes. Maybe to much.

64. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
Some famous sailers.

65. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
What?

66. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
------------------

67. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
I don’t have a nickname in the moment. In one class in school they called me Pepsi. I didn’t like it. My son makes jokes “Corolla”.

68. HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU HAVE?
6, tree are for sports. I need some new ones soon. Don’t like to by shoes.

69. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes, I do.

70. WHERE YOU UPSET ABOUT STEVE IRWIN DYING?
-------------

71. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Strawberry. Cherry. Sometimes lemon.

72. ARE YOU LAZY?
Not in general, but with things I don’t like. I can push them from one day to another.

73. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOURS?
Ocean blue.

74. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND?
REM

75. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
All four had to be extendet.

76. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I don’t answer this question.

77. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Coldplay.

78. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Wine gum.

79. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A friend, I invited her to my birthday.

80. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
The eyes.

91. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I’ve only had sushi one time. On a friends sailboot in French Polynesia, home made sushi.

92. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
A video from our journey. Andreas pulling Thomas on a cardboard.

93. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Summer day.

94. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
---------

95. SUMMER OR WINTER?
More Summer.

96. KISSES OR HUGS?
Big hug. Big kiss.

97. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
Marriages.

98. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
People on the net.

99. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
lliterates.

100. CREATE YOUR OWN QUESTION!
Where do you travel next?

1 comment:

Kris McCracken said...

Are you looking forward to the snow?